When it comes to style, most guys think they have the formula figured out. You know what fits you perfectly, you have a very strong closet of brands we co-sign in the magazine.
You might even think your superior style gives you an edge and be feeling fly. The truth is, while your goons might tell you that you look fresh, girls aren’t always thinking the same thing.
Isn’t one of the benefits of great style supposed to be attracting the ladies? You would be surprised at what girls are tired of seeing guys wear. So if you’re looking to up your game because you want to attract the right kind of attention, or make that babe fall for you take note.
Here are cloths that women hate
READ ALSO: Download the Naij Weddings App today and get fast updates
1. Drop crotch pants- Guys please stop wearing this trousers.
2. V shirt- Too Deep of a V shirt! Cleavage is our thing, don’t steal it from us!
READ ALSO: Are you 30 and still cannot find your man to marry? Here is why it happens
3. The number one men’s fashion trend that women can’t stand is shorts that end far above the knee.A good pair of legs on a man is always appreciated by a woman, but that doesn’t mean she wants to see your thighs sticking to the seat next to her on the bus.
4. Guys, ladies do not like it when you wear socks and loafers. Loafers are to be worn without socks.
READ ALSO: Ladies! Guys don’t like when you do these 9 things, no. 5 is a huge turn off
5. Extremely skinny jeans.
There’s nothing wrong with a pair of tapered skinny jeans on a guy, but when the tightness of a man’s pants rival that of his girlfriend’s jeggings. Women find a tailored pair of jeans stylish, but when they’re so tight you can see every curve on your man’s lower half, women find it just disturbing.
6. Satin suits- Ladies do not like guys shining bright like a diamond.
READ ALSO: Going over to your girlfriend’s house? Bring these 5 things along to get lucky!
7. Short swimming briefs
Brief-style bathing suits are an alluring option for men who want to avoid pasty white thighs and feel a little more free during their swim. The traditional knee-length board shorts are the kind of option a woman would pick out if she was shopping for her boyfriend.