Chris Brown has granted his first Post-jail interview.He opened up to Billboard on his experience in jail and why Rihanna will always remain a part of his story.
On the the daily routine in Jail..
A guard wakes you up; you eat. You stay in your cell most of the time, basically 24 hours a day.Maybe on Mondays you go to the roof inside of a cage and have a phone call. It’s isolation. You have time to focus on what matters, on what to do and what not to do.My maturity level has risen as far as my realizing what’s important. Realizing that I’m human like everyone else. At the end of the day, it’s just a humbling experience. You’re more appreciative of everything else that’s on the outside. A burger tastes 1,000 times better when you’re out (Laughs.) I’m just more appreciative of the things I’m blessed with and the things I do: music, being able to take care of my family, being able to see my friends and family. And do what I love and still be able to do it in a timely fashion to where people don’t think, “Oh well, he fell off.” Still being able to be consistent.
On what he missed while in Jail
“I just missed my family. At the end of the day, music is definitely a passion. But when you’re dealing with your own personal issues, family is first. I just dealt with that. I missed my dad and mom, all my cousins … seeing people’s faces and smiles … seeing people who were just encouraging and positive.
When asked if there will be a day his relationship with Rihanna won’t be brought up..
When we’re not relevant anymore, that might be the case. As long as you’re doing something good, people will always bring up old stuff or negative stuff because they don’t want you to surpass a certain level or elevate. But as long as you have your head on straight, it shouldn’t matter what people want to say.
- Story About How A Sweet Roman Catholic University Student Became A World Famous P0&n Star [PHOTOS]
- #RIPJoanRivers: 25 Of Joan River’s Funniest Jokes
- Photo: How woman ate flesh and blood of her grandson
- OMG! Indian Girl Marries Dog To Get Rid Of Evil Spirit
- 5 Things You Should Know About Beyonce As She Clocks 33
- BAd! Love Scam: 31-Yr-Old Nigerian Arrested For Extorting €200,000 From 75-Yr-Old Woman
- KCee Wants You To See the In-and-Out of His Big Mansion
- Teen girl shares injuries after her boyfriend bites her lip in violent attack
- She’s Going IN!!! Miss Jackson Enlists Gloria Allred To Announce She’s Suing Floyd May